Wednesday 29 July 2009

Ok, Ok, Ok........

......I know I said I'd be back with a post last time, but well family life has yet again got in the way. I really need to figure out how other Mums manage to keep on top of everything!!

I do have some good excuses though, including some ongoing health issues for Keely that look like they arent going to be fully resolved for at least a year (but at least we have some answers now, its been so frustrating!!), a broken arm for Megan (was sent home from the hospital after the x-ray, with the diagnosis of a 'twisted bone', only to get a call the next day saying that after rechecking her x-ray they found the bone was broken!! Arm was then put into a shocking pink cast & finally removed today!), & the discovery by Lilly-Rose that she can get EVERYWHERE by rolling!! I forgot how fast they can be!! LOL!! Plus the summer holidays are now here, so busy, busy, busy!!

The major crafty project Im undertaking right now, is the decorating of our downstairs toilet. I absolutely hate the room, there is no window & its painted a claustrophobic shade of blue. I'm hoping to have this finished by the end of the week *fingers crossed*.

But first, I have a date tonight with my Hubby, we are off to see the new Harry Potter film, cannot wait!!!!! :)

Take care.

xxxx

1 comment:

gailie said...

Enjoy the film and some quality time with hubby. Sorry to hear about the broken arm but a shocking pink cast must have gone down well!! Good luck with the painting too xx