Saturday 26 March 2011

A 'Life' Post

****Firstly, I just want to say that there will probably be some short photo posts coming this week. My laptop does not like uploading/processing photos at the moment, so until I can get it sorted, I shall be blogging photo posts from my phone. These posts will be small, as typing a blog post on them isnt easy!! All 'wordy' posts wont have photos, if that makes sense?? Hopefully my lappy will be back on form asap!! ***


Anyway, heres a 'wordy' post for today. I saw THIS on the lovely SJ's blog, & I loved it. So I thought I'd give it a go.

VIEWING: Harry Hill's TV Burp. My Hubby & kids love this so we have a few episodes Sky+'d, & that is why we are watching it at 8:30am on a Saturday!!

THINKING: About the spring project I want to do today, I'm also trying to ignore the smell thats coming from Lilly-Rose's nappy in the hope that my husband will deal with it!!

WEARING: Tracksuit bottoms & a vest top, perfect for lounging around on a weekend morning!  :-)

HOPING: For a happy, peaceful weekend. No meltdowns or arguments please!! Also hoping to catch up on my Document 2011.

IMAGINING: Some of my dreams coming true................more to come on that at a later date!!

CREATING: Crocheted hearts & flowers.

PLANNING: A major spring clean, declutter, & lots of crafty projects!!

WONDERING: If I'll get my To Do List DONE?!?!?!?!

LISTENING: Ellie Goulding.

ANTICIPATING: Some time to myself.

WISHING: For some answers to family issues.

TRYING: To keep on top of everything!! House, laundry, kids, Hubby's stuff, time for me......Not enough hours in the day unfortunately.

APPRECIATING: Having a wonderful family. Even though life isnt perfect & we are facing scary parental issues, we are thankful for what we have.

Ok, so I'd better get on, lots to do. Need to get the kids out of the house, go to the bank, maybe the wool shop :-) & the park. I need some twirly twigs for a project, so that should keep the kids occupied for a while today.

What are you up to?

xxx

No comments: