Sunday 27 March 2011

Sunday evening.......

Has been spent painting. Happy times. The canvas has been painted in a yellow called 'Lemonade Ice' & will be destined to hang in the girls room adorned with the sweetest quote. I wont share the quote yet,but fingers crossed I'll have it done to show you by midweek. The pegs are to become magnets. I have a boring silver notice board in my kitchen which is desperate for a lot of tlc.

I'm so happy to feel creative,it feels like ages since the ideas have been flowing. Fingers crossed the creativity will continue as I have so much to do this week.

Xxx
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

2 comments:

Micayla said...

OOOh loving the creativity Lisa, I wish mine would pop and say hello! I am trying to get some Easter stuff done, but keep hitting a brick wall! I am sure something will come along soon.
Have a lovely weekend.
xx

Little Miss Crafty *Kerri* said...

loving the pastle shades, are they going to be spotty like mine? I LOVE spotty pegs! hehehe x