Sunday 16 December 2007

Christmas Is Coming..........


Saw one of these on

UKS & just had to give it a go!!

Used an old dishwasher tablet box as a base, covered it in Basic Grey Fruitcake paper. The cubes are made from cardstock, also covered in BG Fruitcake, glittery numbers were bought last year from Hobbycraft (not selling this year, which is a complete pain in the a**e!), as the cubes were drawn by me, they arent perfect, but they add to the shabby feel of the piece (thats my story & Im sticking to it!!!!!) The tree & star at the back were reinforced with some cardboard.
Very pleased with how this has worked out & its very loved by my girls!! Just hope I can store it safely so its not ruined for next year!!
Well, my house is pretty much decorated for the Christmas Season. Only 1 or 2 more projects to complete!! Will post some pics of my humungous tree when I can finally get a decent pic of it!!
Next up, mini paper Christmas Trees!!!!!
xx

No comments: