Thursday 15 July 2010

Nearly Friday!!


Yay!! We are excitedly awaiting the start of the summer hols (even me!! LOL!) 1 more week to go! Keely has her Sports Day tommorrow (weather permitting.....its currently hamering it down with rain one minute, then bright sunshine the next) We are hoping the weather will be nice enough on Sunday to visit Woburn Safari Park (Fingers crossed!!)......lots of fun family time is exactly what we need right now.

I finished the crochet garland, but am struggling to find the right spot for it. Looks great though, & Im really pleased with it as its my first completed crochet project. As soon as I find its new home, I will be posting photos.

As for now, I thought I'd show you some cushions that I made for the girls playroom a few months ago (terrible blogger waiting this long!!) They cost me next to nothing to make, most of the fabric is actually free fabric swatches, with a few scraps thrown in. The cushions are unusual shapes/sizes, so I stuffed them with some old pillows I had lying around.




I have to admit that Im slightly obsessed with making cushions at the moment. Therefore please expect more cushion posts this week, LOL!!

xxx

No comments: