Monday 25 October 2010

On my quest for a Simple Life.


I've made a start!! The above picture is the dumping ground in the kitchen. Everything gets dumped there, mail, paperwork, toys, hats, etc. It's the first thing you see when coming into the kitchen, so it's a definate eyesore & stress inducer.

The cupboard above it isnt much better  :-(


Sorry for the bad photo, was just in a hurry to clear it!! I grabbed a recycling bag, rubbish bag, & some plastic boxes, & set to work.........................................................................................


Aaaahhh, much better. It's amazing how calming an organised area can be!! It's been over a week since these pictures have been taken, & it's pretty much stayed the same, apart from some mail & school letters that need filing, so thats a job for today.

As for the cupboard.................................................



I know it's not as dramatic or visually exciting as some blog makeover things, but it's working for us!! Even though, with everything organised & in it's place with mutual things, my Husband still cant find anything, although I suspect thats a man thing, LOL!!

I've also organised our bureau (which was an absolute no go area!!) but I have no pictures of that. Yay for Me!! It's a good start if I do say so myself.

xxx

No comments: