Saturday 8 January 2011

Fave Photos of 2010










I was going to do one of those 2010 re-cap posts, I've been enjoying them so much on others blogs esp Lucy's. But when I sat down to start planning said post, I realised that 2010 had been a pretty rubbish year. Lots of stress, upset, confusion........not really want I want to blog about!!

So, instead I picked out my fave photos of 2010, & you'll get to see them instead!!

I have to admit I was very glad to see the back of 2010. Dont get me wrong, there were plenty of good times, unfortunately they were greatly outnumbered by the bad. 2011 hasnt started brilliantly, but it can only get better?

2010 was taken over by health & social issues for one of my girls. Fingers crossed we will soon start to finally get some answers.

My creative side, understandably, was put on a back burner. It occassionally poked its head out. I learnt to crochet!! Which has got to be my creative highlight of the year :-) 

But, I've come to the conclusion (actually it was pointed out to me) that I need my 'Me' time to be able to function & cope with things. Therefore Im aiming to waste less time watching rubbish tv & spending too much time on the net. I love the net for the amount of creativity out there, but at the same time, it depresses me as I find myself getting jealous of people who manage to acheive so much but stay in control of their lives, family & home at the same time.

I've got some ideas, that I need to put into motion. Some small, some big...................but that'll be another blog post!!

xxx

2 comments:

Teresa Kasner said...

What utterly adorable children! :-)

Hugs, Teresa

Araminta said...

LOVE the bath photo especially xx