Thursday 25 December 2008

Merry Christmas!!!!

Well, Ive been up since 4am with Lilly-Rose & the girls were awake at 5:30am, all presents were opened by 6:30am, kids are playing with their toys & Hubby & Lilly-Rose are asleep on the sofa. I received a troll beads style bracelet & 2 beads, one chosen by Megan & one by Keely, & Hubby bought me a copy of 'Breaking Dawn' so cant wait to get stuck into that!!

Had a lovely Xmas Eve, SIL & family came for dinner, then after they went home, we watched the Charlie & Lola xmas special, tracked Santa online, put out our reindeer food & snack for Santa. Girls went to bed & we wrapped pressies. Planning a very chilled day today, then off to visit my parents tomorrow. Think I'll treat myself to a long soak in a bubble bath this afternoon....bliss!!

Wishing you a very Merry Xmas!!

xxxx

1 comment:

Micayla said...

Merry Christmas lisa, sounds like a lovely day. Mine too has been busy but not a lot of sleeping done on Emily's behalf though!!!
Just sat scoffing the old Quality streets and deciding what to spend my xmas money on!
Enjoy the rest of the holidays xxx