Saturday 19 December 2009

December Daily Album

                                         So here it is, finally! My December Daily Album:



Made from scratch by Moi. I am going to try & use old stash for it, the only thing I have bought are the Papermania letter stickers for the front cover.




Its made from chipboard, held together with sticky back plastic & Heidi Swapp dotty tape. The covers are papers from a Paperchase album. The Candy Canes are tree decorations from Tesco, the white ribbon on the spine was a freebie from SI magazine. The tree is chipboard painted with green glitter & I downloaded the xmas tags from the OnePrettyThing site.



                               I'm very happy with it!!! Just need to get on with the pages!!!

                                                                         xXx

1 comment:

Micayla said...

Hoooray! At last I see the proof that you are really doing this. The album looks gorgeous, now get them pages done girl and share........purlease!!!
Love the new header, the girls look gorgeous Lisa......you must be a very proud Mummy.
Lubs xxx