Saturday 3 April 2010

The Dolls House

We've had this dolls house for a couple of years now & decorating it has been on the 'To Do List' since we got it!!


So, I finally got around to decorating it. I didnt want to paint it too girly, I was going for a classic, shabby chic look.



I'm not 100% sure about the grey, it looked better in my head, but Im going to live with it for a while & see how I feel about it.



Just need to fix the front door!!

Next on the list, the inside!! Not sure when Im going to get around to it though!! LOL!


So, the nasty sickness bug has finally gone! After Megan caught it, Lilly-Rose caught it, then it was Keely's turn, & then I came down with it. It was not a fun week :(  I have been quite productive, so will be posting more photos very soon.

xx

No comments: